To whoever hacked into my Database

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 6 12:30:42 EST 2013

On 06/11/2013 15:25, Νίκος Γκρ33κ wrote:
> Okey let the hacker try again to mess with my database!!!
>
> He is done it twice, lets see if he will make it again!
>
> I'am waiting!

Terribly sorry old chap.  We had our first team meeting this morning.
They were very enthusiastic, really wanted to get on with your job.  I
told them not to touch anything, but you know what youngsters and their
little fingers are like.

Oh, and while I'm at it, it wasn't me.

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence