To whoever hacked into my Database

Alister alister.ware at ntlworld.com
Wed Nov 6 10:40:03 EST 2013

On Wed, 06 Nov 2013 17:25:04 +0200, Νίκος Γκρ33κ wrote:

> Okey let the hacker try again to mess with my database!!!
>
> He is done it twice, lets see if he will make it again!
>
> I'am waiting!

I don't think any cracker (hacker is something different) would need to.
you are doing a more than adequate job of screwing things up yourself.

you say you have taken the advise of this group on one subject
follow the rest of it.

DON'T do your development work on your main system.

keep your development computer disconnected from the internet.

do not move the development code to the production server until it has
been thoroughly tested.

and above all else read the links you have been given & learn the basics
of database handling before you even start.

(sorry every one I tried not to reply to Nicos but finally lost it)

--
"I don't know, " said the voice on the PA, "apathetic
bloody planet, I've no sympathy at all. "