Adding 'download' column to existing 'visitors' table (as requested)

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Thu Nov 7 11:54:41 EST 2013

On 2013-11-07 17:03, Sibylle Koczian wrote:
> > Nikos, you are an excellent member of the Greek society.
> > Listening to you makes it so much easier to understand the
> > problems that your country has.
>
> Is there any reason at all to insult all other Greek readers of
> this newsgroup?

Greece is no more represented by Nikos than any other nations are
represented by their ignorant.  When I start to feel ill-will towards
Greece because of Nikos, I also have to remember that the country has
also produced great technologists like Lea Verou and classical art &
philosophy.  Then I just wonder why Nikos doesn't take advantage of
the resources his home country provides. :-/

-tkc