Adding 'download' column to existing 'visitors' table (as requested)

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 10:11:15 EST 2013

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 9:37 AM, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 1:09 AM, Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Why create a whole new 'downloads' table and associate it with the with a
>> foreign key with the 'visitors' table you idiot when you can just have an
>> extra column at the end of the current 'visitor's table?
>>
>> Both 'downloader' and 'downlaod' is associated by being in the same record.
>>
>> By your logic every time we want to store an extra piece of information we
>> have to create an extra database table.
>>
>> Too much hussle for no good reason....

First of all Nikos, you are not qualified to determine if there is
reason to design a database in any particular way, since you don't
understand what a relational database is.
Secondly, in earlier threads I provided you with a link to a wikipedia
article about first normal form and why it is a necessary component of
data base design.
If you don't want to use a database, good for you, but if you can't
get your website to work and you ask for help, then respond that the
help is 'too much hussle', you are disrespectful.
You don't bother me because you are lazy, and arogant, and whiny.  Or
that you lack skills.  You are a cargo cult programmer.  I know you
won't look that up.  You bother me because you are disrespectful.  The
most disrespectful person I have ever encountered on line.

On a side note to whoever hacks into Nick the idiots website -- why
not just take it down.  Then he won't have any need to spend his 20
euros, and there will be no code to fix.  Problem solved!

--
Joel Goldstick
http://joelgoldstick.com