Adding 'download' column to existing 'visitors' table (as requested)

Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 09:09:31 EST 2013

Στις 7/11/2013 3:52 μμ, ο/η Joel Goldstick έγραψε:

--
Why create a whole new 'downloads' table and associate it with the with
a foreign key with the 'visitors' table you idiot when you can just have

Both 'downloader' and 'downlaod' is associated by being in the same record.

By your logic every time we want to store an extra piece of information
we have to create an extra database table.

Too much hussle for no good reason....