Adding 'download' column to existing 'visitors' table (as requested)

Νίκος Αλεξόπουλος nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 08:37:28 EST 2013

Στις 6/11/2013 7:59 μμ, ο/η Denis McMahon έγραψε:

--
Denis, you may choose to not help any further, thats acceptable as you
personal choice.

I have to inform you though that my solution of adding an extra
'download' column in my 'visitors' table has the benefits of

1. refrain me for creating one more table
2. the download is remained associated with the person that made the
download since all this info is placed in the same record.

My solution works just fine and is giving no problems.
I cant overcome the urge though to try to use some database that can
hold lists to a single