Help me with this code PLEASE

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Nov 5 20:46:06 EST 2013

Denis McMahon <denismfmcmahon at gmail.com> writes:

> You have been told several times by several people how to do this
> properly. You insist on using your bodged up solution instead. OK, we'll
> all try and help you bodge up a solution[…]

Why? No-one here is obligated to help with implementing a solution we
agree is bad.

Now that helpful suggestions have been offered, and the OP continues to
obstinately refuse to learn, why not leave it there? Why not leave this
person to his own obstinacy and stop giving him the attention he
demands?

--
 \     “Computers are useless. They can only give you answers.” —Pablo |
  `\                                                           Picasso |