Help me with this code PLEASE

Nick the Gr33k nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 17:35:56 EST 2013

Στις 6/11/2013 12:15 πμ, ο/η Piet van Oostrum έγραψε:

--
How you mean?

Up until now i was using for years MySQL.
Now i realizes i just cannot store lists into it's columns because it
does not support a collection datatype.

perhaps its time to use postgresql so to avoid these coversions?

does postgresql support "collection" columns?

and is its synta