Help me with this code PLEASE

Joel Goldstick joel.goldstick at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 08:57:15 EST 2013

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 3:49 AM, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> On 06/11/2013 01:14, Nick the Gr33k wrote:
>>

>> How, do i i proceed?
>

> If at first you don't succeed, keep asking on comp.lang.python until someone
> gives me the completely bodged solution that I keep asking for even if it's
> complete nonsense.
>

> --
> Python is the second best programming language in the world.
> But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer
>
> Mark Lawrence
>
> --

Nikos,

I believe we are passed the time again where your enquiries slip from
legitimate questions to trolling behavior.  As was pointed out you
aren't close to any solution.  You should go off taking the advice and
tutoring you have had here, do some reading (yes, actually learn and
understand something), perhaps start from scratch reading basics of
computer programming, databases, html, unicode, operating systems, web
servers, etc. and come back when you have a solid basis to ask a
question.

I take my profession seriously.  Its fun, but it takes a lot of
reading and studying and practice to be good at it.  The fact that you
even presume that you are doing what software designers, or engineers
or programmers do to ply the craft is disgusting.  Its not that you
don't know, its that you don't know and are an arrogant idiot to
assume that you do.

Your threads all end up being a very poor man's version of the movie
Ground Hog Day.  The fact that you don't recognize how rude and
insulting you are, and how little you bring to the discussion will
inevitably lead to more personal attacks since you aren't holding up
your end of the technical back and forth.

Your repeated behavior of starting new threads is just a boring
childish method to demand attention.  You have our attention.  I
believe that most of us if not all of us think you are the most
aggravating, incompetent, rude, needy, manipulating,  person we have
ever seen online ever.  Go away, and come back (months from now at
least) when you have some redeeming human qualities.

--
Joel Goldstick
http://joelgoldstick.com