ValueError: zero length field name in format - Running under Python 2.7.3?

Victor Hooi victorhooi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 18:44:36 EST 2013

Hi,

You're right - it was sudo playing up with the virtualenv.

The script was in /opt, so I was testing with sudo to get it to run.

I should have setup a service account, and tested it with that =).

$ python sync_bexdb.py
2.7.3 (default, Jan  7 2013, 11:52:52)
[GCC 4.4.6 20120305 (Red Hat 4.4.6-4)]

$ sudo python sync_bexdb.py
[sudo] password for victor:
2.6.6 (r266:84292, Jul 10 2013, 22:48:45)
[GCC 4.4.7 20120313 (Red Hat 4.4.7-3)]

Cheers,
Victor