Automation

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Fri Nov 15 09:58:13 EST 2013

On 2013-11-14, Mark Lawrence <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> On 14/11/2013 03:56, renato.barbosa.pim.pereira at gmail.com wrote:
>> I apologize again for my bad english and any inconvenience that I have generated.
>
> I do wish that people would stop apologising for poor English, it's an
> extremely difficult language.

It's certainly not necessary from anybody for whom English is not a
first language -- and that's usually pretty easy to guess based on
domains and personal names.

There are people (not many in this group) who grew up speaking English
and really ought to apologize for their writing -- but they never do.

So a good rule of thumb is:

If you think maybe you need to apologize for your English, you don't

If it never occurred to you that you need to apologize, you might.

;)

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Let's all show human
                                  at               CONCERN for REVERAND MOON's