Automation

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 19 08:50:46 EST 2013

On 19/11/2013 10:48, Chris Angelico wrote:

> Anyway, we Aussies know more about your geography than you know about
> ours, I reckon. Which of these is not a real place: Parramatta,
> Warrnambool, Cerinabbin, Mordialloc? No fair Googling them, see if you
> can call it. I've been to three of the above places, the other one
> came up in a fantasy name generator.
>
> Okay, maybe that's not exactly fair, but I'd still be curious to know
> how many of you know Aussie place names :)

An interesting comparison as your country is slightly larger than ours,
but I suspect we've actually many more place names.  Still with no
search engine at all, I've heard of Parramatta so they must have one or
more sports teams, so sticking a pin onto my screen I'll guess at
Cerinabbin, close or must try harder?

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence