Automation

Ian Kelly ian.g.kelly at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 04:37:42 EST 2013

On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 2:26 AM, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
> It couldn't figure out "Absytrytewh", "picsbeliud", or
> "hnasoa/tw.nartswdbvweos/utrtek:p./il". That's not a bad result. (And
> as a human, I'm guessing that the second one isn't an English word -
> maybe it's Scots?) Here's the code:

It's been posted widely on the Internet, and you can probably find the
full solution by googling it up.  For now, I'll just leave the hints
that the name of the university is Welsh, and that the second word
above is spelled in the British way, which is probably why your script
couldn't find it in a dictionary.