Automation

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 14 12:10:02 EST 2013

On 14/11/2013 03:56, renato.barbosa.pim.pereira at gmail.com wrote:
> I apologize again for my bad english and any inconvenience that I have generated.

I do wish that people would stop apologising for poor English, it's an
extremely difficult language.  IIRC there are eight different ways of
pronouncing the vowel combination au.  Whatever happened to "There
should be one-- and preferably only one --obvious way to do it."? :)

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence