How to add a current string into an already existing list

Antoon Pardon antoon.pardon at rece.vub.ac.be
Tue Nov 5 05:07:27 EST 2013

Op 05-11-13 10:10, M.F. schreef:
> On 11/05/2013 04:54 PM, Nick the Gr33k wrote:
>>

>> ===============
>> data = cur.fetchall
> data = cur.fetchall()
> That is what the stack trace and Christ tried to inform you.

And now you have depraved Nikos of the opportunity to really learn
something. I'm willing to bet that Nikos will encouter a similar
problem within a year. And because he didn't need to learn how
to find the bug now, he will have no idea how to track the bug
then and will come here again with the expectation that someone
here will just spoon feed him the answer he needs.

And so continues the endless Nikos cycle.

--
Antoon Pardon