how to load test a web app?

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Nov 6 16:13:39 EST 2013

On Wednesday 06 November 2013 16:10:40 Skip Montanaro did opine:

> > Have a look at selenium and sauce labs:
> >
> > http://www.seleniumhq.org/
> > https://saucelabs.com/
>
> Maybe we should pass that information along to Kathleen Sebelius. :-)
>
> Skip

I seriously doubt it would do much good.  I had a wife like her for 17
years.  She carried that famous 2 line sign about the boss is always right.
When she left, I bought a 6 pack to celebrate.  I could finally be right in
my own house.  Even if I was wrong.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

Punishment becomes ineffective after a certain point.  Men become
insensitive.
		-- Eneg, "Patterns of Force", stardate 2534.7
         law-abiding citizens.