Algorithm that makes maximum compression of completly diffused data.

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 09:46:58 EST 2013

On Monday, November 4, 2013 7:57:19 PM UTC+5:30, Dave Angel wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Nov 2013 05:53:28 -0800 (PST), Jonas wrote:
> > Well let me try to explain why it is working and i have implemented one.
> > I only need to refresh my memory it was almost 15 years ago.
> > This is not the solution but this is why it is working.
> > 65536=256^2=16^4=***4^8***=2^16

> > Yes i am aware that 256 is a single byte 8 bits, but the approach
> > is valid anyway.

> And e ^ (I * pi) == -1
> So what. ?

> Better file that patent, before the patent office realizes the
> analogy to the perpetual motion machine.

Now I am too much of a dim-wit to comprehend all this compressified
profundification but I think I have a (dim) clue how such a patent
will be obtained:

Just make a submission in such an unreadable double (then triple,
quadruple...) spaced format that the patent office will grant it in
exasperation.