Error Testing

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 1 05:39:31 EDT 2013

On 01/11/2013 03:50, rusi wrote:
> On Friday, November 1, 2013 4:29:35 AM UTC+5:30, Denis McMahon wrote:
>
>> My mistake, that was what Albert said, you were simply standing up for
>> him.
>
>> Please s/you/he/ in the lines of my previous post quoted above, and
>> accept my apologies for my mistake.
>
> Heh! Chill!  Yeah there is some hamming distance between the strings
> "Albert van der Horst" and "Rusi Mody".  But you were objecting not to the state-er but to the statement...

Sanity is being restored to this mailing list in that an apology is
offered and accepted with such good grace.  If only that grumpy old git
from the south of England, whose name currently escapes me, could always
behave in the same manner :)

But the best has yet to be invented.  Christian Tismer

Mark Lawrence