Possibly better loop construct, also labels+goto important and on the fly compiler idea.

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Sun Nov 3 01:17:27 EDT 2013

On Sat, 02 Nov 2013 18:22:38 +0000, Joshua Landau wrote:
[...]
> Sure, you in all probability didn't mean it like that but rurpy isn't
> uncalled for in raising the concern. Really I just want to remind you
> that you're both on the same side here.

Thanks for the comments Joshua, but I'm afraid I cannot agree. I gave it
a lot of thought and I cannot continue to give Rurpy the presumption of
good faith any longer. This saddens me, but that's the way it is.

I'm trying hard to give up threads like this, where people debate the
subjective tone of an email and ever more pedantic arguments about the
precise wording. Even when all participants are arguing in good faith,
they risk becoming quagmires which go nowhere in dozens of posts.

--
Steven