Too many python installations. Should i remove them all and install the latest?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Fri May 31 20:19:15 EDT 2013

On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Νικόλαος Κούρας <nikos.gr33k at gmail.com> wrote:
> Τη Σάββατο, 1 Ιουνίου 2013 2:55:38 π.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Ian έγραψε:
> > [ snip lots of double-spaced quoted text ]
>
> Do you think that i should have my VPS copmany to install ubuntu for me and use apt-get install python3 ?
>
> I think ubuntu is friendlier.

Probably friendlier than humans will be, considering that Ubuntu
doesn't complain about careless use of Google Groups.

Why not try making your own administrative decisions, rather than
expecting other people to validate you? Are you that short on
confidence that you need someone to say "Yes yes, you're doing the
right thing" and pat you on the back?

ChrisA