How to Begin Web Development with Python ?

Chitrank Dixit chitrankdixit at gmail.com
Thu May 30 22:21:53 EDT 2013

Hello Python developers

I have learnt python and used it for various purposes for scietific
computing using sage and GUI development using Tkinter and lots more. I
want to start web development using python My goal is to learn the web
development in python from the basic level and understand the big web
development projects like Django , MoinMoin Wiki , Plone  and network
programming further with twisted.

I have found Web2Py to be an easy library to quickly use and develop the
web application. Is there any other library to start my development with.
and
does my plan of learning Web2Py is good for Web development and getting
involved in the big projects like Django , MoinMoin Wiki , Plone.

*Regards
*
*Chitrank Dixit
*