Can anyone please help me in understanding the following python code

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Fri May 31 01:43:17 EDT 2013

On 30May2013 21:54, bhk755 at gmail.com <bhk755 at gmail.com> wrote:
| One final question, Is there a way to edit the message once it has been posted?

Essentially, no. If there's some error in a post, reply to it
yourself with a correction. Transparency is a good thing. Revisionist
history pretty much is not.
--
Cameron Simpson <cs at zip.com.au>

Well, it's one louder, isn't it?  It's not ten.  You see, most blokes are
gonna be playing at ten, you're on ten here, all the way up, all the way up,
all the way up, you're on ten on your guitar, where can you go from there?
Where?  Nowhere, exactly.  What we do is, if we need that extra push over the
cliff, you know what we do?  Eleven.  Exactly.  One louder.
        - Nigel Tufnel, _This Is Spinal Tap_