Python #ifdef

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Wed May 29 10:55:18 EDT 2013

On 2013-05-29, Dan Stromberg <drsalists at gmail.com> wrote:

> And in case you still want a preprocessor for Python (you likely don't need
> one this time), here's an example of doing this using the venerable m4:
> https://pypi.python.org/pypi/red-black-tree-mod .  Note the many comments
> added to keep line numbers consistent.

I was wondering whether or not to mention m4.  Since m4 is (in my
mind) inextricably linked to RATFOR and sendmail config files I try
to avoid thinking about it lest the flashbacks start again...

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Hmmm ... a CRIPPLED
                                  at               ACCOUNTANT with a FALAFEL