Python for IPSA (Power flow analysis)

Debbie dia.sussex at gmail.com
Tue May 28 06:00:42 EDT 2013

Hi there,
I am new to Python, and wondering if you could help me with python based coding for the IPSA (Power system analysis software). I have a electrical distribution network with generators, buses and loads, on which I am performing the load flow analysis every 1 hour for a period of 1 year.

The code to perform instantaneous load/power flow analysis is given below. I need to modify it such that I can perform this load flow analysis every 1 hour for a period of 1 year. Please help.

from ipsa import *

ipsasys = IscInterface()
net = ipsasys.ReadFile("refinery.iif")
bok = net.DoLoadFlow();