Encodign issue in Python 3.3.1 (once again)

Νίκος Γκρ33κ support at superhost.gr
Thu May 30 07:47:35 EDT 2013

Τη Πέμπτη, 30 Μαΐου 2013 2:33:56 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:
> On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 8:53 PM,  <nagia.retsina at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Good morning Michael,
>

> > I'am afraid as much as you dont want to admin it that the moment i append the charset directive into the connections tring i receive a huge error which it can be displayed in:
>

> > http://superhost.gr/cgi-bin/pelatologio.py
>

> > This is run directly isolated form the templating system.
>

> Your valid character set names can be found here:
>

> https://github.com/petehunt/PyMySQL/blob/master/pymysql/charset.py
>

> I found this simply by googling 'pymysql' and working through the call tree.
>

> Find what you want. Use it.
>

> You can probably get this information from the docs, too. Read them.
>

> ChrisA

I cant "fucking believe it".

The moen i switched "charset = 'utf-8'" => "charset = 'utf8'" all started to work properly!

Thank you very much Chris, i cnat belive i was lookign 3 days for that error and it was a matter of a dash removal.....My God!