Encodign issue in Python 3.3.1 (once again)

Νίκος Γκρ33κ nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Mon May 27 12:56:37 EDT 2013

Τη Δευτέρα, 27 Μαΐου 2013 6:52:32 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:

> So you want to pay someone who won't ask for money?
> It may be sordid, but you're going to have to discuss money at some
> point if you're serious about paying someone.
> Oh, and you may want to hire a typist, too. At the moment, your posts
> make you appear not to care about the job.

I always make typos when iam typing fast.
And yes at some point i will pay a person from this groups to alter my scripts to utilize web frameworks.
To answer your question yes, i will be paying a person from this group that have been providing me solutions to previous questions without laughing at my expense and without requiring money frome to do so.
I have 2-3 people in mind.
I have managed to turn ALL my python 2.6 scripts to python 3.3.1 except this last problem i have to deal with.

http://superhost.gr/?page=pelatologio.py works partiall but only displays info when i click on person names in English, not with Greek names.

If someone want to give me a hand with this, please do.