Encodign issue in Python 3.3.1 (once again)

Νίκος Γκρ33κ nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Mon May 27 11:37:52 EDT 2013

Τη Δευτέρα, 27 Μαΐου 2013 5:45:25 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Mark Lawrence έγραψε:

> Sure, all you need do is get your cheque book out.  Also have you ever
> heard the expression "patience is a virtue"?

Well, if i'am gonna pay someone and i will at some point because i want my script to be also re-written using a web framework(Django) it will certainly be someone that can actually provide a so;lution instead of aksing for cheque books.