TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for %: 'NoneType' and 'tuple'

Νίκος Γκρ33κ nikos.gr33k at gmail.com
Sun May 26 11:45:59 EDT 2013

Τη Κυριακή, 26 Μαΐου 2013 6:24:55 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:
> On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 1:00 AM,  <nagia.retsina at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Τη Κυριακή, 26 Μαΐου 2013 4:10:02 μ.μ. UTC+3, ο χρήστης Chris Angelico έγραψε:

> >> Yes. You're posting requests, then bumping the thread two hours later
>

> >> as though you're entitled to a response quicker than that. Plus, the
>

> >> problems you're seeing ought to be solved by the 2to3 utility. Use it.
>

> >> Look at its output.
>

> >> ChrisA
>

> > There is a tool that convert python 2.6.x code => python 3.x ?
>

> > Can you post a link to that toll plz?
>

> You have its name. You have Google. You have a mailing list that is
>
> getting tired of you not putting in any effort.
>

> ChrisA

Yes i saw it its name is 2to3 conversion but my code is already written in python3

i ahve written in line byu line from sctatrch ,much like pelatologio.py
which when i intreprtet in via cmd i get no errors.

i dont understand why iam receiving  an internal server error for both in browser mdoe though.