CrazyHTTPd - HTTP Daemon in Python

Fábio Santos fabiosantosart at gmail.com
Sun May 26 05:21:19 EDT 2013

On 26 May 2013 05:18, "Mark Lawrence" <breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> On 26/05/2013 04:55, cdorm245 at gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> This is a small little Project that I have started. Its a light little
Web Server (HTTPd) coded in python. Requirements: Python 2.7 =< And Linux /
BSD. I believe this could work in a CLI Emulator in windows too.
http://web.crazycoder.me:14081/index.html

>> Please Email me with any bugs, errors, and/or comments about my little
project: cdorm245 at gmail.com

> IMHO writing a project right now that is limited to Python 2 is about as
much use as a chocolate teapot.

http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleGroupsPython.

> Mark Lawrence
>
> --

Agreed. And you should work on WSGI support too.