Ldap module and base64 oncoding

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Fri May 24 17:00:01 EDT 2013

I have some data I am working with that is not being interpreted as a string requiring
base64 encoding when sent to the ldif module for output.

The base64 string parsed is ZGV0XDMzMTB3YmJccGc= and the raw string is det\3310wbb\pg.
I'll admit my understanding of the handling requirements of non ascii data in 2.7 is weak
and as such I am failing at adjusting the regex that deduces is the string contains characters
requiring base64 encoding when being output.

Any insight, or nudges in the right direction would be appreciated!
Thanks,
jlc