Total Beginner - Extracting Data from a Database Online (Screenshot)

logan.c.graham at gmail.com logan.c.graham at gmail.com
Fri May 24 13:32:26 EDT 2013

Hey guys,

I'm learning Python and I'm experimenting with different projects -- I like learning by doing. I'm wondering if you can help me here:

http://i.imgur.com/KgvSKWk.jpg

What this is is a publicly-accessible webpage that's a simple database of people who have used the website. Ideally what I'd like to end up with is an excel spreadsheet with data from the columns #fb, # vids, fb sent?, # email tm.

I'd like to use Python to do it -- crawl the page and extract the data in a usable way.

I'd love your input! I'm just a learner.