Accessing Json data (I think I am nearly there) complete beginner

Andrew Berg bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 13:59:54 EDT 2013

On 2013.05.23 11:58, Andrew Edwards-Adams wrote:
> If there was a trackback/debug I might know where to look, but its not yielding errors, its simply yielding nothing. What i dont know, is if it is the code that isnt working, or what I am inputting in the " print text1['rows'][0]['id']" that isnt working.
If fed a valid JSON object, json.loads() will return a regular dictionary. You can print (or pretty print with the pprint module) text1 to
see everything. If you're not familiar with dictionaries and lists, thoroughly read the tutorial before writing or modifying any more code.
http://docs.python.org/2/library/json.html#json.loads
--
CPython 3.3.2 | Windows NT 6.2.9200 / FreeBSD 9.1