Accessing Json data (I think I am nearly there) complete beginner

Andrew Berg bahamutzero8825 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 12:40:49 EDT 2013

On 2013.05.23 11:09, Andrew Edwards-Adams wrote:
> I was recommended to use the following code to access the Json data directly, however I cannot get it to return anything.
Where exactly is the problem? Do you not get JSON back? Do you get the wrong values? Do you get a KeyError or IndexError trying to get
values from text1? Are there gremlins going around flipping bits in memory? It's good that you posted code, but "really cant get anything
out of this" isn't very useful.
--
CPython 3.3.2 | Windows NT 6.2.9200 / FreeBSD 9.1