file I/O and arithmetic calculation

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu May 23 07:35:50 EDT 2013

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Carlos Nepomuceno
<carlosnepomuceno at outlook.com> wrote:
>> From: oscar.j.benjamin at gmail.com
>> Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 01:34:37 +0100
>> Subject: Re: file I/O and arithmetic calculation
>> To: carlosnepomuceno at outlook.com
>> CC: python-list at python.org
>>
>> On 23 May 2013 00:49, Carlos Nepomuceno <carlosnepomuceno at outlook.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> The code is pretty obvious to me, I mean there's no obfuscation at all.
>>
>> I honestly can't tell if you're joking.
>
> I'm not! lol

Reminds me of an episode of BBT where Sheldon's trying to figure out sarcasm.

Leonard: <obviously sarcastic comment>
Sheldon: "Was that sarcasm?"
Leonard: "Noooooo..."
Sheldon: "Was THAT sarcasm?"
Leonard: -- no answer needed.

Normally don't do this much list comprehension in an example. It may
be fine for the code, but it doesn't help explain stuff. :)

ChrisA