What was the project that made you feel skilled in Python?

Mark Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Sun May 26 00:28:24 EDT 2013

Building a Set class (this was before python had them built-in).  Such
exercise stimulates thinking on designing objects that could be part
of the standard library, the questions that arise on API design,
questions on efficiency of implementation.

Then a graph class which can be built from your newly-built set module.

Mark
Tacoma, Washington

--
MarkJ