Future standard GUI library

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu May 30 12:53:14 EDT 2013

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 2:40 AM, Wolfgang Keller <feliphil at gmx.net> wrote:
> A GUI that can not be used without taking the ten fingers off the
> keyboard is indeed entirely unusable for any half-proficient
> screenworker. And anyone doing actual productive screenwork every day
> for more than just a few months will inevitably (have to) get proficient
> (unless completely braindead).

My ten fingers stay on my keyboard, which looks somewhat thus:

http://www.xbitlabs.com/images/mobile/lenovo-thinkpad-t61/keyboard.jpg

See the red dot in the middle? Mouse. See the keys all around it? My
hands are all over that. I can casually mouse and keyboard at the same
time. Doesn't bother me.

THIS is a professional programmer's workspace. :)

ChrisA