Future standard GUI library

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Sun May 26 17:13:09 EDT 2013

On 05/26/2013 01:45 PM, Roy Smith wrote:
> In article <mailman.2193.1369597318.3114.python-list at python.org>,
>  Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On good thing web development has brought us is the knowledge that
>> modularization and layers are a brilliant idea.
>
> Modularization and layers were a brilliant idea long before the web came
> around.

True.  Though it seems like it fell out of fashion for a long time.  I
went to school before the advent of web development and though we talked
about modularization and coupling in software engineering, really it was
all rather monolithic.  Web development changed our focus back to where
it should have been all along.