Future standard GUI library

88888 Dihedral dihedral88888 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 19:19:20 EDT 2013

Grant Edwards於 2013年5月29日星期三UTC+8上午2時25分08秒寫道:
> On 2013-05-28, Wolfgang Keller <feliphil at gmx.net> wrote:
>

> > Actually productive work of significant intensity at a computer screen.
>

> Oh. You mean emacs.
>

> --
>
> Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Will it improve my
>
>                                   at               CASH FLOW?
>
>                               gmail.com

Check http://www.pyamf.org/index.html for Python +flash
in browser applications. Annyway the virtual server part
can be obtained from the Adobe system in the cloudy services
or whatever.

As long as it is scalable  in fees to provide services
to web users  in PCs or mobile phones,
then it might be very profitable than 10 to 15 years ago.