how to run another file inside current file?

Avnesh Shakya avnesh.nitk at gmail.com
Sat May 18 00:48:54 EDT 2013

hi,
   I want to run a another file inside a ached.add_cron_job(..). how is it possible, please help me, I have a file otherFile.py for execution inside current file.
I know it is very easy question but i m unable to get anything, please help me.
example --

import otherFile
from apscheduler.scheduler import Scheduler
sched = Scheduler()
sched.start()

def job_function():
    # Can I here add that file for execution, Or can i add that file directly inside cron?

sched.add_cron_job(job_function, month='1-12', day='1-31', hour='0-23',minute='44-49')