Back-end Python Developer Seeking Telecommute Work

Rob Sutton robsuttonjr at yahoo.com
Fri May 17 14:36:07 EDT 2013

I am seeking part/full time work as a back-end Python developer (telecommute or Utah only).  I have been maintaining a Debian/Python/Django/Apache/PostgreSQL/PHP/MySql web application for 3 years on my own.  I do all the development, database and system management myself. I can setup a complete system from scratch remotely or setup the hosting service.  I have experience with Virtualbox and ProxMox virtualization.  I have expereince in all areas of IT including telecom, programming, networking, hardware and software.  Worked with Retail stores, warehousing systems, accounting software, data interchange, hardware interfacing, etc.

Regards,

Rob