any cherypy powred sites I can check out?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu May 16 21:48:19 EDT 2013

On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 10:09 AM, alex23 <wuwei23 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 17, 10:00 am, visphatesj... at gmail.com wrote:
>> is a cherrypy list accessible here on web thru google groups?
>
> Is an apology for your offensive response to Chris Angelico
> forthcoming?

In complete absence of all semblance of context, I do not see the
profane post as addressing me personally. But in lieu of an apology,
I'd settle for a little more content in the posts.... or some evidence
that he's read ESR Question. You know what, I'd settle for the latter
in lieu of pretty much anything.

I still think we should use that as a penance. Go and say three Our
Fathers, do a Stations of the Cross, and read esr's article on smart
questions. You are forgiven, my son.

ChrisA

(Caveat: I am not a Catholic, so I haven't much of a clue as to how
confession usually goes.)