any cherypy powred sites I can check out?

Kevin Walzer kw at codebykevin.com
Sun May 19 20:27:02 EDT 2013

On 5/16/13 2:30 PM, Chris Angelico wrote:
> On Fri, May 17, 2013 at 4:17 AM,  <visphatesjava at gmail.com> wrote:
>> anyone?
>> --
>
> You're firing off a bunch of minimal-content threads that ask other
> people to do work for you. I recommend you put a bit more thought into
> your posts, and show that you're willing to do a basic web search
> before you just ask a question :)

He's also known on the Tcl newsgroup as Gavino; a Google search for
"gavino tcl" will turn up some interesting hits. I also see that he's
posting on comp.lang.perl as "Johannes Falcone." The common thread of
his recent postings are subjects posed as questions, usually about
various web frameworks, sometimes without even a single line in the
message body. On the Tcl list it's AOLServer and NavServer. I'm not
familiar with the Perl frameworks he's curious about.

--Kevin

--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin/Mobile Code by Kevin