Question re: objects and square grids

Larry Hudson orgnut at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 02:54:37 EDT 2013

On 05/15/2013 05:53 PM, Andrew Bradley wrote:
<snip>

> I apologize if these questions are too rudimentary--I am trying to wrap my head around how this
> language works in a more general sense so I can start applying it to things.
> -Andrew

Check out the book "Making Games with Python & Pygame" at http://inventwithpython.com/pygame/
It's a book you can buy or you can download the pdf or e-reader versions for free.

Also on the same site, "Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python"

Both are pretty good introductions to Python programming, "Invent..." is for non-graphic games,
and may be the better to start with.  Don't try to get too advanced too fast -- you'll only get
frustrated and discouraged.  But definitely do keep at it -- it's well worth the effort.

      -=- Larry -=-