PDF generator decision

Carlos Nepomuceno carlosnepomuceno at outlook.com
Wed May 15 02:48:33 EDT 2013

Christian, have you tried pod[1]? You can use create templates in OpenDocument format and then create the PDFs just passing the arguments, like:

args = {'name':'John', 'email':'john at example.com'}
renderer = Renderer('template.odt', args, 'result.odt')renderer.run()

[1] http://appyframework.org/pod.html