Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Python for philosophers

Citizen Kant citizenkant at gmail.com
Thu May 16 16:06:34 EDT 2013

rusi said:

> And let me suggest that you follow your own advise -- Can you say what
> you have to say in 1/10th the number of words? Ok if not 1/10th then
> 1/5th? 1-third?

Thanks for the suggestion. I apologize for being that expansive; maybe you
are right about this. In my world less use to be less. I'll try to review
my doubts in order to express them in a much more concise format.

Of course this is not trolling at all, and I'm intrigued by how fast
someone can fall into that kind of conclusions...

I'm pretty much interested in the topic, so I'll review the stuff.