Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Python for philosophers

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Thu May 16 09:46:09 EDT 2013

On May 16, 5:28 pm, Citizen Kant <citizenk... at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm just an honest and polite guy asking you guys a couple of simple out of
> the box questions that are important for me. Everyone here has the freedom
> to keep on with their own assumptions and beliefs. If someone's interested
> on thinking outside the box with me for the sake of helping me, that would
> be great and highly appreciated. Thinking outside the box isn't just a
> cheap thing since it's highly creative. Take note that being able to think
> and write in English doesn't make you writers as, put, Faulkner. Same
> happens with any other language, same happens with Python.

Let me quote your first post (OP):

> I roughly came to the idea that Python could be considered as an *economic
> mirror for data*, one that mainly *mirrors* the data the programmer types
> on its black surface, not exactly as the programmer originally typed it,
> but expressed in the most economic way possible.

And let me suggest that you follow your own advise -- Can you say what
you have to say in 1/10th the number of words? Ok if not 1/10th then
1/5th? 1-third?

If you can, you are on the way to appreciating something which you
almost came to and then lost in interminable prolixity, to wit:
> The starting question I make to myself about Python is:
> which is the single and most basic use of Python as the entity it is?

IOW a programmer is one who quickly and easily comes to the nub/core/
kernel/essence of a problem and as easily and adroitly shaves off the
irrelevant.

Else: (you cant /wont reduce your prolixity)
    You are bullshitting us and we are being trolled by you