Python for philosophers

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Mon May 13 10:33:21 EDT 2013

On 2013-05-13, Steven D'Aprano <steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info> wrote:

> Your premise that Python tries to be "economical" is incorrect. If
> anything, Python is the opposite: it is often profligate with resources
> (memory mostly) in order to save the human programmer time and effort.

IOW, Python is designed to be economical, but the resource of concern
is not computer memory, it's the programmer's time/effort.  Computer
memory gets cheaper every year.  My time gets more valuable every year
(hopefully).

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! The entire CHINESE
                                  at               WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL TEAM all