Python for philosophers

Schneider js at globe.de
Thu May 16 10:13:49 EDT 2013

Maybe the implementation of the Python Interpreter could be seen as
transition function.
This can be understand in detail, but it even if you know how the
interpreter works, you don't really know to work
_with_ the interpreter.
Even more, there are a lot of decisions, which are made 'by design' and
don't have a clear answer. to see why somethings are
done in the way they are done you have to understand the philosophy of
programming with python.

bg,
Johannes

--