Anybody familiar with pygments ?

Chris “Kwpolska” Warrick kwpolska at gmail.com
Fri May 10 11:24:10 EDT 2013

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 10:40 AM, Fábio Santos <fabiosantosart at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9 May 2013 05:19, "dabaichi" <valbendan at outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>> And hereis the output file:
>
> That's not the output file. That is just an HTML fragment to put on your
> page. A full HTML file will need more things, which is the reason why you
> don't see color output.
>
>> I want to know why output html file with no color ?
>
> Because there is no CSS. The output  has a lot of <span> tags with classes.
> You are supposed to use a CSS file along with it.
>
> So, first put that output into a complete HTML document (with a head, a
> body...) And in that document add or link to your CSS file with the color
> information. I never used pygments but there may be some readily available.
>

> --

First off, the Python code was unnecessary in this case, because it
would be cheaper to use the pygmentize app included.

Second off, CSS is available at
https://github.com/richleland/pygments-css or by running `pygmentize
-f html -O full FILE`.

--
Kwpolska <http://kwpolska.tk> | GPG KEY: 5EAAEA16
stop html mail                | always bottom-post