MySQL Database

Kevin Holleran kdawg44 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 15:31:02 EDT 2013

Thanks,  I actually intend to, was just whipping something up to be an
example for my question.

--
Kevin Holleran
Master of Science, Computer Information Systems

"Do today what others won't, do tomorrow what others can't" - SEALFit

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a
habit." - Aristotle